the new hybrid art...its a creation of artificial intelegence that affects the moder world of design. much more so, its interpreting what has articial imagery in all forms of art.
Hi Myke, I've seen this peice before and it IS a nice peice, there's only one thing I feel out of place and thats the little boy there. He kind stands out more so then the mask but he isn't the smoothest peice. Would of liked him to be blended in more so instead he is not AS noticable.
From looking at this peice I still don't know whats it all about, you mention Hybrid. But I dont see anything Hybrid about it.
But in conclusion it still is a very nice peice and would catch the eye of on passers. But in the same not, it's very confusing.
I think this one is really interesting to look at because there are so many things to see. From what I can see there are at least 8 different photographs all thrown into one into a cool composition. The gradient in the background is quite effective and the font compliments the look you were going for in relation to modern art.
We need to add you so that we can post audio comments as well. For now I'll just go with text. You've described your intention and interpretation of your 1st sample. I agree it looks really good. But why? what elements and principles have you used that has made this effective. Off the top I can see the use of complimentary colours which contrast and add interest - can you think about which colours I might be referring to? what I need from you to demonstrate a more sophisticated ability to evaluate your work, is to begin describing your work in very clear terms of elements and principles that you used. As artists, which you clearly are, we often use these unintentionally, by instinctiveness and a good eye. the goal for you is to begin learning how to describe what you do, reflect upon it and make these elements and principles more intentional in your work. Hope that makes sense - so give a go at a deeper level of evaluation in your design samples that you upload.
3 comments:
Hi Myke,
I've seen this peice before and it IS a nice peice, there's only one thing I feel out of place and thats the little boy there.
He kind stands out more so then the mask but he isn't the smoothest peice.
Would of liked him to be blended in more so instead he is not AS noticable.
From looking at this peice I still don't know whats it all about, you mention Hybrid.
But I dont see anything Hybrid about it.
But in conclusion it still is a very nice peice and would catch the eye of on passers.
But in the same not, it's very confusing.
I think this one is really interesting to look at because there are so many things to see. From what I can see there are at least 8 different photographs all thrown into one into a cool composition. The gradient in the background is quite effective and the font compliments the look you were going for in relation to modern art.
Hi Myke
We need to add you so that we can post audio comments as well. For now I'll just go with text. You've described your intention and interpretation of your 1st sample. I agree it looks really good. But why? what elements and principles have you used that has made this effective. Off the top I can see the use of complimentary colours which contrast and add interest - can you think about which colours I might be referring to? what I need from you to demonstrate a more sophisticated ability to evaluate your work, is to begin describing your work in very clear terms of elements and principles that you used. As artists, which you clearly are, we often use these unintentionally, by instinctiveness and a good eye. the goal for you is to begin learning how to describe what you do, reflect upon it and make these elements and principles more intentional in your work. Hope that makes sense - so give a go at a deeper level of evaluation in your design samples that you upload.
Post a Comment